A new year means new goals and in 2020 I definitely set myself some goals that I am setting out to achieve. It may only be the first month in but I want to really focus on these goals and working hard at them.
- Becoming more actively vegetarian is something that i have found pretty easy to transition into in 2020. I would say already this month I have definitely eaten majority vegetarian and I hope for the number of days to grow next month.
- I am 11 books into my 100 book challenge as of writing this, which I feel is a pretty decent start to the year.
- Becoming more consistant with my workouts is something that has been relatively easy thus far in 2020 as I was fortunate enough to be on holidays which lent me the time to really commit to doing some form of exercise most day. My goal for February is to focus more on the intesity now.
- I am yet to sign up for a fun run, but there is plenty of time!
- As someone who loves to read I am also someone who loves to buy books. I had attempted ‘Book Buying Bans’ before however I found that I’d be great for that month and then over send and over buy the following month. This goal is realistic and I have definitely stuck to this more realistic goal in January of purchasing less books than I read in the previous month. In December I read 9 and in January I purchased 8!
- My last three goals are kind of combined, and I am excited to say that my husband and I are currently looking at houses to buy which is a super exciting time for us!