I can’t believe the O.W.L.S readathon is done and dusted! I had so much fun participating in this readathon hosted by Gee at Book Roast.
Now that the month is over lets get into what exams I passed and what that means for my career goals within the Wizarding World.
I feel like I worked extra hard during the O.W.L.S season this year and this is reflected in what I achieved. Before the end of April I was able to pass:
Overall I managed to pass 7 exams! I am so happy with this achievement. The exams I passed were:
- Potions: read a sequel (for this I read ‘Exile’ By Shannon Messenger)
- Defence Against the Dark Arts: Read a book beginning with R (For this I read ‘The Red Queen’ By Victoria Aveyard)
- Care of magical Creatures: read a book with a land animal on the cover (for this I read ‘The Outcast’ By Taran Matharu)
- Herbology: Read a book with a plant on the cover (for this I read ‘Estranged’ By Ethan M. Aldridge)
- Arithmancy: Read a book with multiple authors (for this I read ‘Skyward: My Low G Life.’ By Joe Henderson, Lee Garbett & Antonio Faela.)
- History of Magic: Read a book that was published 10 or more years ago (for this I read ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ By Cressida Cowell)
- Charms: Read an Adult Work (For this I read ‘The Greatest Love Story Ever Told’ By Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally)
This means that I passed all the exams needed to pursue my goals of being a Care of Magical Creatures Professor.
Now bring on the N.E.W.T.S in August!
Did you participate in the O.W.L.S? How did you go?